Many companies find it necessary to have a comprehensive insurance policy to protect them from different kinds of business fraud. An Axis policy can be customized to fit the specific needs of a particular company.
Types of Insurance
There are several different types of insurance that may be beneficial for businesses. Purchasing a policy that includes one or several of the following liability types may be one way to keep your company safe from lawsuits.
- Commercial Crime Insurance protects against unfortunate incidents such as theft, loss of funds in transit, computer fraud, and forgery.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance protects the company from claims made by employees. Claims may include sexual harassment, wrongful hiring or firing, discrimination, or unfit working environments.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance provides coverage for when your company fails to provide vital information to clients, whether by accident or on purpose, and prevents the business from paying the full cost of damages.
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance can protect your business from claims of mismanaging and misappropriating funds from second- and third-parties.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance prevents high-ranking company officials from being held accountable for lawsuits resulting from business mismanagement.
- Privacy and Network Security Insurance covers costs for businesses that have lawsuits filed against them for not securing their data. In cases of data theft and breaches, this insurance can be invaluable.
Creating a comprehensive Axis policy can be the best way to keep your business safe from expensive claims and lawsuits. Choose one policy or combine several to get the best coverage.